WHY 911 PORSCHE IS IN DEMAND?
Everyone knows Porsche 911 but not everyone of us knows its great heritage. So, what are the essential factors you should know about 911 Porsche’s substantial heritage?
A short history of 911 Porsche
The car that we today know as the 911 was firstly known as the 901. By the objection of its competitor company its name changed in 911.
Since its introduction in 1963, the 911 has gone through many changes and with the introduction of newer and most advanced technology, the changes are still going on. The 911 Porsche range can be classified into two types on the basis of cooling technology used in them. They are:
- Air cooled - These cars used air as the cooling medium for engines as a result the substantial amount of heat losses. The very first 911’s were made of this technology and it was used in Porsche till 1998. The cars designed with this technology include Porsche 911 classic, Porsche 964 and Porsche 993.
- Water cooled - As the name shows, this type of vehicles used water as the cooling medium and so their performance improved a lot more. This technology has been used in all models of Porsche since 1998. The cars created with this technology include Porsche 996 and Porsche 997.
The 911 can be recognized easily because;
- It had a straight waistline, curves running from windscreen top edge to the rear bumper, frog eye headlights and attractive sloping bonnet.
- From a performance and technical perspective, it was more like BMW 1500, though it maintained the stylistic features of original Porsche.
- The 911 grow to be as the basic stone of Porsche’s identity, although the design wasn't always liked.
- It is quite suitable for car racing activities that is why many racers select Porsche 911 due to its unique style and design. Till now, Porsche car is used in all auto racing events for racing.
If you are interested in a Porsche 911 then visit Champion-Motors.com. This is the website of Porsche, which is the premier dealer of Porsche in Miami. They have a broad inventory of new and used Porsche 911 of any make and model. Get in touch with used Porsche dealers of champion Motors and get your hands on your dream car.
500 W Copans Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33060